Ultra White Lexus GS F on Display at Barcelona Auto Show

Discussion in 'Lexus Lounge' started by krew, May 7, 2015.

1. krew
    krew Administrator
    CIF, mikeavelli and mmcartalk like this.
  2. ThePenguin
    Love it! Not that I don't like Ultra White, but I bet it would look even better in Infrared like the RCF next to it.

CIF and mikeavelli like this.
  3. Gecko
    Gecko Staff Member Administrator
    Great to see a different color on the car. Pics are a little too res to get nice detailing, but I'm not complaining.

I too want to see this car in Infrared.

4. Demetrius
    Demetrius Founding Member
    I'm eager to see it in Nebula Gray and Atomic Silver. When paired with the Rioja Red interior, it should be a great combo.

CIF, mikeavelli and RAL like this.
  5. Axel
    I am totally speechless, this car is drop dead beaut. I love those quad axhuasts. This is just pure street cred at its best

6. mmcartalk
    Wonder if the production version will have those shiny black outside mirrors with the white paint. Usually, painted mirror-housings take the body-color....except for some quirky packages like the Union-Jack mirrors on the Mini-Cooper.

mikeavelli likes this.
  7. mikeavelli
    mikeavelli Staff Member Moderator
    I cannot wait for this car!

As of late black side view mirrors are a growing trend in the industry. I would like to see a carbon fiber option!

8. Lexus Cohen
    That car is all you buddy. Add your touch and it will be perfect.

mikeavelli likes this.
  9. mmcartalk
    Yes...looks-wise, I like the idea of a carbon-fiber option, too, though how well that would hold up to the elements outside remains to be seen.

mikeavelli likes this.
  10. Tragic Bronson
    Since the GSF is in Barcelona, will it run with the bulls?

mikeavelli and mmcartalk like this.
  11. mmcartalk
    No offense to just Lexus, but, with the thin sheet metal on most of today's cars, the LAST place you would want to take one is around bulls. :D;)

(BTW, the most noted bull-run is probably the one in Pamplona. People actually get out on the street and run with the bulls....sometimes getting tossed around and hurt. And, if that isn't quirky enough, the same town also has a big tomato-fight each year where everyone pelts each other with thousands of whole tomatoes. Go Figure).o_O

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    mikeavelli likes this.
  12. Lexus Cohen
    We don't want that beauty to be bullied.

mikeavelli likes this.
  13. mikeavelli
    mikeavelli Staff Member Moderator
    Is it just me or the headlights different? I think this is the standard headlight with the circular look instead of the triple L-LEDs.

[​IMG]

vs

[​IMG]

CIF and mmcartalk like this.
  14. mmcartalk
    No, it's not just you, though part of it may be the camera-angle. Nevertheless, I think the headlights and bezel-trim ARE a little different, and, if you look closely, when they used the all-black spindle-grille on the white one, without any chrome-surround trim, the "L" Lexus emblem is noticeably lower on the all-black grille than it is in the black/chrome grille on the blue car. There also seems to be somewhat less fender-overhang on the blue car, forward of the front wheel, than on the white one.

So, I'm with you...think Lexus actually did two different prototypes here, with slightly different exterior tooling/specs, on the two front ends.

mikeavelli likes this.
  15. corradoMR2
    corradoMR2 Founding Member
    Yeah agree, was thinking the same thing. Look like projector lights.

mikeavelli likes this.
  16. CIF
    CIF Premium Member
    Wow I love it! It makes the details of the car pop so much more in white, versus in blue. I can't wait to see it in other colors!

Come on Lexus, GS F in Atomic Silver, make it happen. Give us fans a big WOW moment :D.

Those taillights continue to grow on me, especially seeing now on a non-blue car. It just look so sinister, yet so Lexus, and so GS.

mikeavelli likes this.
  17. Alshamsi
    Why can't lexus make those LED headlights a standard on their vehicles... >.>

mikeavelli likes this.
  18. argpou26
    Wow that the crafted line on the new Lexus Gs F looks amazing, can I order the same one for me plz lol.

What a beauty

mikeavelli likes this.
  19. Tragic Bronson
    You're probably right...those look to be the new standard LEDs rather than the pricier triples, which is what Lexus is doing with the RC and NX.

mikeavelli likes this.
  20. Tragic Bronson
    I'm pretty sure they're LEDs...I honestly still prefer HIDs though.

mikeavelli likes this.