Toyota TRD Official Thread

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I wanted to post a thread dedicated to Toyota TRD vehicles. The 2016 TRD Trucks offer this new color called Quicksand which I am completely in love with.

Post up your favorites or your own personal TRD cars!

Quicksand.jpg

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Having owned an IS300 myself, this one is probably my favorite TRD shot.

0201_sccp_08_z+team_lexus_is_300+left.jpg

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
My Packer friend at my tennis club has a 2000 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4wd in green (of course), I'll see if I can get a picture.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
My first car was a '97 Camry outfitted with all of the TRD gear available for the 4 cyl model. The previous owner worked for Toyota and claims it was the car shot in all of the TRD Camry promo materials, but I have no clue if that's true.

I think my next vehicle will be a 4Runner Trail Premium outfitted with some TRD goodies, but I don't think I'd go for the TRD Pro model, specifically.

Attachments

• Camry 6.PNG
    Camry 6.PNG
    497.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Camry 7.PNG
    Camry 7.PNG
    350.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Camry 3.PNG
    Camry 3.PNG
    463.8 KB · Views: 6

mikeavelli

Reactions
Not the most recent news, dating back to June, but apparently Toyota no longer offers the TRD supercharger.

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2015/06/toyota-discontinues-trd-supercharger.html

I wonder if anymore are in stock :(
My first car was a '97 Camry outfitted with all of the TRD gear available for the 4 cyl model. The previous owner worked for Toyota and claims it was the car shot in all of the TRD Camry promo materials, but I have no clue if that's true.

I think my next vehicle will be a 4Runner Trail Premium outfitted with some TRD goodies, but I don't think I'd go for the TRD Pro model, specifically.

Damn that Camry was clean!