Toyota mini MR sports car coming in 2025?

Levi

Expert
Reactions
It is the new Daihatsu Copen, Honda S660 rival. Not MR2 successor. But MR2 successor would be nice as urban sports BEV to "compete" against coming electric Alpine/Lotus and Porsche Cayman.

Will1991

Reactions
So... BEV?

image.png

Thank you, TMC, for not following everyone else and create a simple and down-to-earth sports BEV.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I agree. No a fan of the way it looks. But again, I would not care, the category counts. It will be Toyota vs Lotus vs Alpine. I doubt any other carmaker, mainstream or premium or chinese will make anything of the kind.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Looks like a lotus concept from 10 years ago or maybe even more when lotus showcased more than a concept

Smychavo

Follower
Reactions
So... BEV?

image.png

Thank you, TMC, for not following everyone else and create a simple and down-to-earth sports BEV.
Honestly love the color. I'm usually a sucker for matte, but this is a beautiful honey-esque metallic. Also looks really sharp, it looks like the kinda car where the doors would go up, and I think that's pretty cool.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
It need little more length to be a perfect design

Now looks as if it got compact from an accident

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
The proportions aren't quite right and the sides are too busy, but I love that front view with the running lights on.