Lexus GS F There is NO Substitute for cubic inches!

Reactions
I/we own a 2008 GS460 and a 2008 LS460L. 5.4 seconds to 60, LS has Touring Package with 19 inch wheels, big 6 piston Brembo brakes and a back seat that feels like riding in a limo. We use the GS460 daily and is it ever a fun car to drive! The LS is not far behind. LS is big and heavy, but after getting accustomed to it, you don't notice its size much. But GS is the obvious choice for driving fun. Trouble is, there's nothing wrong with either car. They do not break down. So why should I buy a new LS with V6 engine & I don't like the ugh ! front end look. Or a new GS? So I have one simple question for Mr. Lexus. When the hell are you going to stop holding out and sell a GS-F and a LS-F with that new twin turbo 4.0 liter V8 putting out 600+ hp and a flat torque curve from 1600 out to near the rpm limit ?? Do I have to look at your competitor products? Stop being so politically correct and forget the 4 and 6 cylinder notions. And to top it all off, you are actually counterfeiting a good, big V8 sound with a record player in the cabin sound system!!@#!