The Top Ten Lexus Stories of 2018
18-12-20-top-ten-stories-lexus-2018.jpg

The year in review.
View the original article post

Reactions: RAL

Faisal Sheikh

Admirer
Reactions
Why no RCF track edition announcement in the list? It is one of the biggest steps in Lexus history to bring a track focused sports car.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Why no RCF track edition announcement in the list? It is one of the biggest steps in Lexus history to bring a track focused sports car.

I organized the stories from the statistics, not from opinion -- the RC F Track Edition came too late in the year to make a traffic impact. I've clarified this in the article.

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
Given its official unveiling at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show, the RC F Track Edition may well make the 2019 Top 10 list.

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
I agree that the RC F track edition and LC F should be 2019 Top 10 Lexus Stories...looking forward to it...

Reactions
I agree that the RC F track edition and LC F should be 2019 Top 10 Lexus Stories...looking forward to it...

Don't expect to see anything F related next year. Trust me on this. Also look on the LC thread on this forum and there's a clue regarding the mechanicals. ;)

What does RIP GS have anything to do with Krew writing a high quality article and getting good views?

He's right. He's just mentioning the number 1 depressing article for Lexus Enthusiast is the purported demise of the GS. The death of the GS in Europe (but not confirmed for the rest of the world), is something we should prevent, and they fire back up for the 5GS. I haven't seen @Carmaker1 in a very long time and I was hoping he could disclose some more information. It's almost the end of the year.