The Top Ten Lexus Stories of 2018

Discussion in 'Lexus Lounge' started by krew, Dec 20, 2018.

1. krew
    krew Administrator
    RAL likes this.
  2. Faisal Sheikh
    Why no RCF track edition announcement in the list? It is one of the biggest steps in Lexus history to bring a track focused sports car.

3. krew
    krew Administrator
    I organized the stories from the statistics, not from opinion -- the RC F Track Edition came too late in the year to make a traffic impact. I've clarified this in the article.

meth.ix likes this.
  4. maiaramdan
    And the No.1 sad news RIP GS

5. Joaquin Ruhi
    Joaquin Ruhi Staff Member Moderator
    Given its official unveiling at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show, the RC F Track Edition may well make the 2019 Top 10 list.

6. Trexus
    Trexus Founding Member
    I agree that the RC F track edition and LC F should be 2019 Top 10 Lexus Stories...looking forward to it...

7. ssun30
    What does RIP GS have anything to do with Krew writing a high quality article and getting good views?

8. F1 Silver Arrows
    Don't expect to see anything F related next year. Trust me on this. Also look on the LC thread on this forum and there's a clue regarding the mechanicals. ;)

He's right. He's just mentioning the number 1 depressing article for Lexus Enthusiast is the purported demise of the GS. The death of the GS in Europe (but not confirmed for the rest of the world), is something we should prevent, and they fire back up for the 5GS. I haven't seen @Carmaker1 in a very long time and I was hoping he could disclose some more information. It's almost the end of the year.

Joaquin Ruhi likes this.
  9. mikeavelli
    mikeavelli Staff Member Moderator
    Thanks for the write up.

Trexus and RAL like this.