The Tesla Way....

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions

i was watching this video and it offers somewhat of a mindset of the Tesla buyer.

Model Y with clear body panel issues, interior dash deformation, but its fine since the supercharging network is ok, quality issues are like the germans, and well the seats are super comfy.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
A bit sleep-inducing, lol. Pretty much what I expected for the best=selling Telsa model in the United States now. She's a well-connected lawyer so she probably got a car rejected by another buyer upon delivery because that happens (she took delivery 1 week after ordering).

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
Just wow. Think of all the things that you can't see that will also lack quality. If Tesla doesn't care about the car looking well screwed together you know they are cutting corners where you can't see.

She seems nice but do air-heads buy Teslas like that? Half the video was a the biggest Tesla fanboy pointing out flaws. Wow, she must own a lot of Tesla stock or something...

I hope the govt forces Tesla to use CCS like happened in Europe. A standard charge connector would be nice for all EVs. The number of non-Tesla chargers outnumbers the number of superchargers but the experience for billing / starting charge isn't as good. Eventually Tesla's SC network will no longer be a unique selling point.