krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
19-08-21-lexus-driving-school-hero-2.jpg

It’s my final lap around the autocross course, and I’m hyper-focused, trying to relax my shoulders and breathe deeply. The parking lot at Laguna Seca has been transformed into a pylon obstacle course, complete with sharp corners and slalom barriers, sweeping turns and a tiny punch of acceleration.
I’ve been chipping away at my time all day — my goal is to get under the 38 second mark and put myself in the upper third of the table. The instructor gives me the thumbs up, and I mash on the pedal of the Lexus GS F, already planning my approach of that first apex.

Lexus has been running their Performance Driving School in various formats for the past ten years, and now with the brand’s sponsorship of the Laguna Seca racetrack in Northern California, the program has a home base instead of roaming across the country...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
19-08-21-lexus-driving-school-hero-2.jpg

It’s my final lap around the autocross course, and I’m hyper-focused, trying to relax my shoulders and breathe deeply. The parking lot at Laguna Seca has been transformed into a pylon obstacle course, complete with sharp corners and slalom barriers, sweeping turns and a tiny punch of acceleration.
I’ve been chipping away at my time all day — my goal is to get under the 38 second mark and put myself in the upper third of the table. The instructor gives me the thumbs up, and I mash on the pedal of the Lexus GS F, already planning my approach of that first apex.

Lexus has been running their Performance Driving School in various formats for the past ten years, and now with the brand’s sponsorship of the Laguna Seca racetrack in Northern California, the program has a home base instead of roaming across the country...

Continue reading...