The car you'd never want to own but would love to try.

Lasse J. Nordvik

Follower
Reactions
Is there a car you'd never want to own but would really like to try?

For me it'd be a three-wheel Reliant. A car with what seemingly can best be described as slapstick-handling would tickle my automotive funny bone like nobody's business!

r2r103_000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Och

Admirer
Reactions
A Russian UAZ Hunter - a car that I definitely wouldn't want to drive on regular basis, but would love to have some offroad fun in.

mikeavelli

Reactions
The Honda Legend/Acura RLX hybrid....As a previous owner of a GS 450h which predates all these new luxury hybrids I have a soft spot for these hybrid vehicles. That said never in a million years would I own one.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
The Mercedes G 63 6x6 -- I would never pick it over the original G Class, but would gladly spend a couple days behind the wheel

View attachment 238

That was one of the first that popped into my mind. There are many vehicles that would apply for me in this case though, too many to list.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Probably a Bentley Continental. This car has it all.....a super-plush interior, ride, handling (for a car that big), weight, refinement, power, and just all-around impressiveness.

01291-gross.jpg

detail-banner.jpg

Reactions: CIF
Reactions
Most probably the porshe macan. Its really nice looking but pricy. So i would rather buy the Range Rover sport supercharged. But I'd love to drive the Macan.