Surviving The Winter

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
So, not really an integral part of the Lexus lifestyle, but I have been sooooo sick for the past while. Even with the flu shot, I got hit hard. No energy, feeling awful. This just after being super sick over Christmas.

Consider this a check in -- how's everyone doing this winter? And please share good news if you have it!

RAL

Reactions
Hoping and praying you begin to feel better and get well soon! :pray:

Good news: 40 days until Spring!!! We are over the hump!

In the meantime ... imagine the beach ... in St Petersburg, Florida!
IMG_2338.jpg

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Aside from a couple of cold days and nights here and there in a mostly warmer-than-normal environment, haven't had any real winter in the D.C. area at all. Two very small snowstorms where we got about an inch (which melted and dried up in a couple of hours)...and that's it so far. The local Subaru dealers probably aren't very happy LOL.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Damn KREW get better mahn......

Yep, we want our members to stay in good health. ;)

Kevin....just a heads-up. I'm not saying this will necessarily work for you, but my experience has been that the only year that I did get a flu shot.........I got sick, though I don't remember if it was the exact strain or not that the shot was intended to protect from. But, in general, I have found that a good balanced diet, exercise, good sanitation (such as washing hands), and a few OTC tablet-suppliments here and there that help boost the immune system are probably the best insurance against flu. Of course, each human is different, and that may or may not work for you.

Last edited: