Study: WRX Drivers Are Fast, BMW Drivers Are Rude

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Surprised the Mustang isn't on this list. In my experience, over many years, I've seen more young people hurt or killed in V8 powered (Cobra/GT/SVT) Mustangs, usually by drag-racing or trying to show off, than in any other single vehicle. Mustang drivers, in general, take more chances on the road and, as a group, are more rude and aggressive than those in any other vehicle, although the BMW 3-series runs a close second.

Now, of course, that doesn't mean that there aren't careful Mustang drivers....there are, plenty of them. And I can't stereotype an entire group, because it would be wrong. But, in general, something about high-powered Mustangs just seems to invite aggressive-driving, more so than even Camaros and Challengers.

..........And the Honda Element in the Top Ten? Yeah, that one's a little hard to believe, too. It's a vehicle designed to work and haul things, not show off.

Last edited:

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
Is Subaru's high accident rate also related to them mostly being sold in northern states where winter accidents are much more common?

In China, Audi drivers are by far the rudest, followed by BMW and VW. Audi drivers are not completely at fault though since most complaints are using high beam in cities. The truth is ChDM Audi's low beams and tail lights are a whopping 7x brighter than industry average. I don't know if Audi tone down their light brightness in other markets. ChDM Audis are significant safety hazards at night.

Last edited:

Will1991

Reactions
After seeing Baby Driver movie, who didn’t think “I can do that”

Ansel did managed to make it seem way too easy.