Spotted: Lexus LC 500 in Ultrasonic Blue

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
Hmmm..... as far as I know Ultrasonic Blue 2.0 is suppose to be Fsport or F car only?? So does this means there is a LC500 Fsport along the "Luxury" edition of LC500?

Talk around the Detroit Auto Show was that there would be no F SPORT variant of the LC. I was told that everyone buying this car would expect it to have the best possible performance, and that an F SPORT appearance package is off-putting.

Remains to be seen if this is true, but I have no reason to doubt it.
In that case the new LS should drop the FSport package.

Hemi

Premium Member
Reactions
Hmmm..... as far as I know Ultrasonic Blue 2.0 is suppose to be Fsport or F car only?? So does this means there is a LC500 Fsport along the "Luxury" edition of LC500?

Talk around the Detroit Auto Show was that there would be no F SPORT variant of the LC. I was told that everyone buying this car would expect it to have the best possible performance, and that an F SPORT appearance package is off-putting.

Why it should drop the f-sport package? LS is not considered as a performance car compared to the LC.

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions

Why it should drop the f-sport package? LS is not considered as a performance car compared to the LC.
I'm pretty sure the next LS will be more performance oriented.

Faisal Sheikh

Admirer
Reactions
Did anyone not notice the lower air dam is different from the LC500? It is similar to the one on the RC350 (the LC500 has lower air dam that is similar to the RCF).

Therefore, this is not an LC500. Quite possibly, it is a different variant. It could be the hybrid variant that is using a different engine plus electric motor.