Should the Production Lexus LF-LC Look Like This?

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
15-09-02-lexus-lf-lc-rendering-steering-news-400x200.jpg

Taking cues from the prototype recently spotted in California, the Steering News website has rendered a guess at the possible Lexus LF-LC production model.
View the original article post

Last edited:

Izzam@RegencyAuto

Founding Member
Reactions
No rear floating roof? I would be surprised to see this go since the 4RX has it.

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201201/2012-lexus-lf-lc-10_1600x0w.jpg

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Not a bad rendering considering how much close the mules look to the LF-LC - fairly easy to predict the design. However, I believe the front end will look less RC F like and more dramatic befitting of a 100K+ vehicle. We'll see.

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Nice rendering, but the hood doesn't seem to match the camo'd prototype, unless there's some clever padding going on.

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
Close... but no cigar. Too much RC F in the front on this one. By the way, it should not be too difficult to make a good rendering of the final product, as it has been said and written before that the production version should be 90% close to the LF-LC. ;)

Reactions: RAL

mikeavelli

Reactions
I'm curious what dimensions are. I assume this will be quite a bit bigger than the RC.

Reactions
Not a bad rendering considering how much close the mules look to the LF-LC - fairly easy to predict the design. However, I believe the front end will look less RC F like and more dramatic befitting of a 100K+ vehicle. We'll see.
I agree...... the front end is way to similar to the RC F.

Axel

Fan
Reactions
No no no, the front is lexus Japan. The rest is Italy, German, Britain. This is the worst rendering I have ever seen, it even worst when I see lexus fans say yes. For a lexus this design would not sell much. For German, Britain, Italy company it would sell like hot cakes

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
i think a Lexus executive said before that the real deal will gain some length
and honestly the post rendering is by far the most logical , Italian with some Japanese line and British finishing
again the LC main competitor won't be the 911 or 458 or Huracan
the main goal and main competitor will be (S coupe / Cabrio , 6 Series , Continental GT , Vanquish)
those big full-size coupes with insane torque and hp but yet so classy and fashion not so sport