Should Lexus Make a LX F High-Performance SUV?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-08-26-lexus-lx-f-rendering-400x200.jpg

Do you think that Lexus should make a high-performance version of the LX 570?
View the original article post

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
I think they should, the rendering looks amazing! Give the GL63 a run for its money Lexus.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
No, no need to make F-performance car based on FWD (with exception of CT F) or on BOV vehicles. Lexus TX F on the other hand can make sense if it competes against monocoque SUVs and is RWD based. Of course my opinion trying to find the optimal compromise between badging and purity, market capture and exclusivity.

Reactions
Yes please the Rendering looks amazing all they need is the TRD supercharger already offered in the middle east tuned for a bit mor boost.

LexusTechSA

Founding Member
Reactions
Why not? They just need to use the TRD supercharger, but let it have the same power as when its used on the Tundra 550 HP :)

Lasse J. Nordvik

Follower
Reactions
I'm sure it makes no sense at all in a commercial sense,but totally irrational niche products do ad a welcome sense of whimsy and fun to any marque.

Reactions: CIF
D

DDas

I agree with everyone saying the ISF needs to come first. I wouldn't leave Lexus F for Mercedes AMG over it but for real and ISF needs to come back. If Lexus does a better job marketing the ISF and really create a powerful, sexy vehicle, then it will help the brand a lot, but I would love to see a beautiful F SUV. An RX or NX is what I thought would come first, but the LX rendering is so cool! An LXF would be awesome! I saw do it and bring back the ISF

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
That would make the Middle-Eastern the HAPPIEST!!!
Because in the Middle-East specifically the UAE people LOVES SUV cars and I see a lot of Mercedes GL63 AMG on the roads.
Imagine if that was replaced by the Lexus LX F? that would make it the MOST seller in the UAE!! (Opinion).
As well, this rendering is just amazing in everywhere!!

Reactions
IS F first like what everyone is saying but Lexus should put the supercharged engine as an f sport and put a 500+ hp engine in an LX F

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Yes, Lexus please bring us the LX F to competes with the likes of GL 63 (550 hp) and Range Rover supercharged V8 (550 hp)...