Savagegeese review: 2020 GX460

Rydo

Follower
Reactions
I just watched this and came here to share it. It seems he views the ancient nature of this product as a positive.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
For off-roading, that's definitely true. In Jeep circles, having a drivable pre-Chrysler Jeep is worth a lot of cache, followed closely by 90s Chrysler-made Jeeps that had the AMC I-6 engine.

Will1991

Reactions
I always find Savagegeese reviews refreshing, it seems YouTube made every single car journalists look and say the exact same things...

Reactions
I always find Savagegeese reviews refreshing, it seems YouTube made every single car journalists look and say the exact same things...
Its hard not to say the same things if you've reviewed the GX in 2010 and then 2014, because the vehicle hasn't changed that much. 10 years is a lifetime in the industry. Most vehicles need to change, but not the LC hasn't had to.

Rydo

Follower
Reactions
He’s one of the few who hasn’t started to constantly review boring supercars once they get major viewers *cough* saabkyle *cough*.

The interior of the GX is straight up insulting. I get that it’s highly functional but if you want a work horse surely you buy a Toyota?

Reactions
He’s one of the few who hasn’t started to constantly review boring supercars once they get major viewers *cough* saabkyle *cough*.

The interior of the GX is straight up insulting. I get that it’s highly functional but if you want a work horse surely you buy a Toyota?
I don't watch Saabkyle as much, but his videos seems to be his own project cars or press vehicles. Of the guys I watch, Doug seems to do a lot of super cars, but I'm sure if you watch other guys like DDE, their content is exotic cars obviously.