Roll Skyhook control?

Reactions
Apparently, the all-new fourth generation RX has adopted a new technology called "Roll Skyhook control".

Roll Skyhook Control Presentation.png

I wonder if anyone has any idea whether this new tech has been applied to all RX models or only a few superior models with 'Adaptive Variable Suspension'.

These are further pictures I found on the web, and there seem to be two different anti-roll bars installed in RX, one with an actuator and the other with nothing. These pictures are obviously from Lexus, but I couldn't investigate further as there is literally no information available as yet. I wonder what makes the difference!!!lexus-rx-roll-skyhook-tech-1.jpg
lexus-rx-roll-skyhook-tech-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CIF

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
This looks like a variant of the Active Stabilizer Suspension System Lexus previously offered on several models.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Stabilizer_Suspension_System

May I ask where you got these slides from? This is the first time I've heard of this being offered on the new RX. The question is, is it truly offered, or is this a feature that was canned? If so, what markets and regions have this available for the RX. The origin of the slides can help us answer these questions.