Lexus RC F Redline Reviews: Has Lexus Transformed the 2020 RC F Track Edition into Japan's BMW M4?

mikeavelli

Reactions
This Redline title is dumb since the RC F is preferred by many established writers and mags in Europe. This isn't a base M4 competitor. I think the more appropriate comparison would be the Track Edition vs the M4 GTS....

PeterF

Follower
Reactions
Matt Farah thinks the RC F Track Edition is a waste of money. Not at all a track car. I have never driven one, but I can tell you that I drive on tracks more than 35 days per year (these days) with many groups and many tracks, and rarely see a RC F. When I do, they never keep up to the 911s, corvettes, M3s/M4s, Mustangs (shelbys) and even some modified Miatas.

Reactions
I agree that the RCF Track Edition is dumb for the extra money. But I just love my 2015 RCF with the full performance package. May not be the best on the track but it's a still a Lexus with a huge V8 with great exhaust sound & just does the combination of luxury & power better than any car I've ever driven, including the 2019 Lexus LC. Plus it is very reliable, like a Lexus, doesn't blow up the day after the warrantee expires, like some makes. I still like raw power too, I still have a '66 SS 396 Chevelle driver. BTW, I hate any satin finish, how to make an attractive car ugly.