Radio Display

Reactions
My 2019 Lexus ES does not display the channel descriptions next to the numbers. Lexus says all is OK because the left side of the display has the channel description. AM I supposed to memorize the channels & their numbers or just scroll through all?
Every car I have had in the last 9 years has displayed the channel numbers & description. Even our 2010 ES lists the channels! Ready to take the car back it is so annoying.IMG_1030.jpg

RAL

Reactions
Welcome @ctreiss ... no fix needed. Give it a while. You will quickly remember the numbers associated with your select stations. I find I don't remember the stations I don't care for, but I do remember all the different stations corresponding numbers that I like. Due respect, you would really sacrifice a car like the 2019 ES over this issue?

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I just flip through the saved stations list with the steering wheel buttons until I hear something I like, which is probably the use case Lexus was anticipating. For the stations you want to directly go to often you'll probably learn their numbers pretty quickly (and you can put them first in the list).

Reactions: RAL
Reactions
I find this an annoying miss by Lexus and what doesn't help is the sucky sound system. Seriously thought of returning the car!
Less expensive cars have better sound and presets that are labeled. Lexus has been notified and basically said live with it and they appreciate the feedback.