Questions for Jeff Bracken, General Manager of Lexus USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Great news, members!

The next Lexus Enthusiast podcast will be recorded at the beginning of November with a very special guest – Jeff Bracken, General Manager of Lexus USA, will be joining me to discuss Lexus in the United States.

Please submit any questions you may have for Jeff -- this is a great opportunity to get some real insight into the future direction of Lexus and how the brand is going to build off the early excitement of the LC coupe. Getting any answers on future product might be challenging, but let's see what we can find out.

I’ve been very excited to share this opportunity with you, as I plan to weave many of your suggestions into my main interview. Look forward to seeing your questions!

Last edited:

Lasse J. Nordvik

Follower
Reactions
Regarding the outside rearview mirrors being replaced by cameras: are there legislative issues that need to be resolved in the different markets before this feature can be used on production vehicles?

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
1. What is your response to the significant decline in Lexus sedan sales, including the refreshed GS sedan? Do you expect the refreshed 2017 IS to bump up the numbers?

2. Owners, including myself, across several forums have stated their interest in purchasing an IS 300h. In fact, I recently purchased a used HS 250h since the CT is too small and the ES hybrid too large. The IS 300h slots right in the middle in size offering a perfect blend of sporty looks, handling, and excellent fuel economy. Will the IS hybrid come onshore and if not, what are the challenges?

Lasse J. Nordvik

Follower
Reactions
1. What is your response to the significant decline in Lexus sedan sales, including the refreshed GS sedan? Do you expect the refreshed 2017 IS to bump up the numbers?

2. Owners, including myself, across several forums have stated their interest in purchasing an IS 300h. In fact, I recently purchased a used HS 250h since the CT is too small and the ES hybrid too large. The IS 300h slots right in the middle in size offering a perfect blend of sporty looks, handling, and excellent fuel economy. Will the IS hybrid come onshore and if not, what are the challenges?
Very good questions.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Ok, opening this up to all members -- do you have any questions for Jeff Bracken?

mikeavelli

Reactions
1. Will this be the last time Lexus takes so long to completely revamp the LS, which has been around since 2006?
2. Curious on the decision to bring the LC 500h here but not the RC 300h. Will the LC 500h usher in a new era of fun hybrids to the USA?
3. What can enthusiasts like ourselves do to help Lexus in regards to showcasing the "F" brand as a serious alternative?

James

Founding Member
Reactions
Is asking where the hell is a new ISF a legit question?!?!

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Can the new GA-L architecture support a crossover, and if so, what is the likelihood that one will be produced in the future?

What is Lexus' strategy with regard to alternative fuels and electrification?

Can you name something that a competitor is doing well that you wish Lexus was doing better?

What is your favorite Lexus interior of all time?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Thanks everyone for submitting your questions -- closing this down now, and can't wait to share the podcast when it records in November!

Status
Not open for further replies.