Premium Member Giveaway: The Art of Lexus 25th Anniversary Book

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-07-29-lexus-art-of-lexus-400x200.jpg

This month’s premium member giveaway is the new Art of Lexus book just released by Lexus to celebrate the brand’s first 25 years.
View the original article post

Lasse J. Nordvik

Follower
Reactions
I'd like to be left out of this giveaway as I already own a copy,a most generous gift from the local dealership on my birthday earlier this year. It's an amazing book and I can't recommend it enough!

mikeavelli

Reactions
Great work again Krew!!! Thanks to all the Premium Members for helping a bit more to keep things going smoothly! Its appreciated!

I am fortunate enough to have it as well and read the entire book one Saturday morning. It is a fascinating read with some more in depth and behind the scenes viewpoints about Lexus.

This book is unfortunately not available in the USA and I don't think Canada either. This was created by Lexus International spearheaded by our good friend Paul Williamson! So it is very hard to get your hands on!!

So this is an extremely rare piece of literature for us here. Good luck to everyone!!!

Reactions: CIF

farid

Premium Member
Reactions
i cant be a premium member
becaus i live in iran and i dont have (visa card and master card) but i can buy (gift card apple) please help me...i want to have this book and i want to be a premium member.
mr krew please help me.

lexlthr

Founding Member
Reactions
Such a great giveaway! Crosses arms, fingers, legs and eyes. Good luck everyone!

ROLOFLO1

Founding Member
Reactions
I absolutely love this book. What a great giveaway. Are Founding Lexus Enthusiast Members eligible for the giveaway? I sure hope so. This would look great on my office desk!

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I absolutely love this book. What a great giveaway. Are Founding Lexus Enthusiast Members eligible for the giveaway? I sure hope so. This would look great on my office desk!

Absolutely, founding members are lifetime premium members.

FearTheYu

Founding Member
Reactions
This would definitely go with my 1:18 NX200t F-Sport model on my office desk!

FearTheYu

Founding Member
Reactions
I have a blue 1:18 RC-F model too, but it's staying at the home office. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1802.JPG
    IMG_1802.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: CIF

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
Krew, when you notified me that I am one of the winners of the giveaway, it was a very good surprise. Thank you so much for the gift. Look forward to receive it soon. It is a great gift to a Lexus enthusiast. :)