Porsche Taycan Thread

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
I saw an E-Tron GT the other day for the first time on the road. That thing has so much road presence and honestly looks better and more aggressive than the Taycan. It drove past me on the freeway and it's stance was insane.

mikeavelli

Reactions
I saw an E-Tron GT the other day for the first time on the road. That thing has so much road presence and honestly looks better and more aggressive than the Taycan. It drove past me on the freeway and it's stance was insane.
That’s one car I’m super eager to see!

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
There’s a bunch of used ones for private sale around with some meaningful depreciation priced in.

Makes me wonder about ownership once you’re beyond the honeymoon period.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
There’s a bunch of used ones for private sale around with some meaningful depreciation priced in.

Makes me wonder about ownership once you’re beyond the honeymoon period.
Many electronic/electric issues. A private BEV renting firm got tid of them all, they spent too much time in the repair shop. But don't take my word for it, on the reliability of Taycan. Only Tesla holds their value, but mostly because of hype and supply limits, not because of value.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Minus electric, lol. The Panamera would be a nice thing for the GS to turn into.
🤮 I appreciate and get the sentiment but please god no.

Every Panamera i've seen with a few years on it seems like an expanse of lightly scratched cheap hard plastic and badly aging leather.

It also looks like a model 3.

White-Porsche-Panamera-Dreamworks-Motorsports-3.jpgScreenshot 2023-01-04 202804.png

mikeavelli

Reactions
Minus electric, lol. The Panamera would be a nice thing for the GS to turn into.

I think an EV GS makes more sense if it had substantially more power than what’s in the RZ. They likely would not use a new engine so it would be the 3.5TT or the 4 cylinders in the crown.

I just would love to see a true Lexus Taycan fighter .

Och

Admirer
Reactions
I think an EV GS makes more sense if it had substantially more power than what’s in the RZ. They likely would not use a new engine so it would be the 3.5TT or the 4 cylinders in the crown.

I just would love to see a true Lexus Taycan fighter .

Honestly, I hate myself for not buying the GS-F when they were still available and at a reasonable price. I don't care for the EV stuff or all the modern tech that is becoming overwhelming.