POLL: What makes the NX so appealing?

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
The NX is no ordinary-looking crossover and ready to devour the competition just from its gaze. But is it just the styling that appeals or is it more than skin deep?

Vote up to your five top choices and post any additional comments below! ;)

NX_Poll.jpg

Reactions: RAL

Spencer Chapin

Premium Member
Reactions
I find that the styling sets the NX apart from other CUV?SUVs. While the ride is not normal Lexus it is more to my taste. I do not like a soft ride I like a taunt ride. Like any vehicle it takes time to learn what does what. I am now getting fairly proficient in operating the touch pad.
It is not the best in any one category but everything taken as a whole it is a very nice vehicle.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
My observation is that any crossover SUV with good handling will have a relatively firm ride. The high center of gravity and high curb weight when compared to similar sized sedans contributes greatly to the challenges with ride/handling balance.

Spencer Chapin

Premium Member
Reactions
My observation is that any crossover SUV with good handling will have a relatively firm ride. The high center of gravity and high curb weight when compared to similar sized sedans contributes greatly to the challenges with ride/handling balance.
Very true the NX is not a RX. My NX handles as good as the X3 that I used to own but not as good as the X1 M Sport. I can not talk about the new X1 as I have not even seen one but I suspect that it lost its edge.