krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2022-06-13-lexus-rx-2023.jpg

In this episode, Kevin & Michael discuss the recently announced 2023 Lexus RX crossover in all its forms. Kevin’s color blindness is revealed.

Show Notes

Our RX livestream on Youtube
Introducing the 2023 Lexus RX Crossover
The 2023 RX in Copper Crest
The CT 200h in Daybreak Yellow

Continue reading...

RAL

Reactions
Thanks for another great podcast! It's affirming to hear your opinions align with my own; particularly about color choices and engine options. I'm in process too regarding the front fascia; beluga???...

Reactions
Thanks for another great podcast! It's affirming to hear your opinions align with my own; particularly about color choices and engine options. I'm in process too regarding the front fascia; beluga???...
I'm in process too regarding the front fascia; beluga???

I commented this on an Instagram post before, but again, I am NOT trying to advertise myself, but I was going to create a post about this on my page (on IG) about the RX grille too. It's definitely...odd to say. It looks good IMO, but I get the beluga whale comments, etc. haha. But overall, despite a recent post about the spindle grille evolving, I do believe the RX is a symbol of the spindle grille changing and eventually disappearing. Even the RX's teaser posts were titles "blending the line of today and tomorrow" which could be represented through the grille showcasing a "fading away" image of the spindle grille as it "fades away" as it reaches the top symbolizing that right now "this is the new spindle grille" eventually leading to a new face (like the ones on the Electrified Concepts). Again, not trying to advertise myself, but I will be posting this post on my IG soon and delving more into my viewpoint. As always, I always credit any posts and will be crediting this podcast as well and the previous article about the Lexus spindle grille turning into a "spindle body." Thanks!

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
Great point about 400h and with their Lego strategy it should be very easy to develop. They could either give 350h an eAxle or downsize the 500h with a 2.0T engine and smaller motor/battery.

Not just for RX but potentially a UX400h FSP for next generation.