Please help me with nx 200t!!!!

Reactions
Good afternoon ! In august of 2015 a vehicle lexus nx 200t vin : JTJBARBZ402028519 was bought in Russia . In September the vehicle was delivered by a transporter to Kazakhstan , Almaty city. But it was not warranted in Kazakhstan ! The car stalled before it could pass 600 km and didn't start since that!!!! The car was transported by a breakdown truck to lexus car centre, where it was concluded that the piston crumbled! The car needs replacing 80% of the engine parts, the turbine and the catalyst, there are also expenses on parsing and gathering and detection of the reason of the breakdown totaling 2000$!! The administration of the lexus car centre in Kazakhstan refuse to perform warranty repair! In the Russian lexus car centre they claim that it is now subjected to the laws of Kazakhstan and they have no relation to this car!! Who is responsible for the brand new car that completely broke down?? I request assistance in sorting out this serious issue!! I loos forward to settling this matter amicably ! If, however , the matter is not satisfactorily resolved ,I will consider taking further action to resolve the complaint through the courts!!!!!!!!

Spencer Chapin

Premium Member
Reactions
I see very few options that do not involve courts. You could try Toyota International.
I have heard of similar problems when a person bought a BMW motorcycle in Florida and then had it fail at his summer home in Canada.