Photo: Looking Back at the Lexus LS 430

DDas

Follower
Reaction score
I love the LS and always will. The LS started it all and maybe that's one of the reasons I love it. I'm looking forward to its redesign; 8 eight long years, but it still looks and not outdated. Good job Lexus!

TripleL

Admirer
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a huge LS fan going back to the original although the LS430 is something extra special.

Pic below from a couple of weeks ago at my house of my Dad and my bro's LS's!

Attachments

Reactions: RAL

Onelog

Follower
Reaction score
man that's a killer shot, amazing to see location finds like that too. Lexus corp has some pretty great photographers for sure! I design the print ads for our dealership and sometimes just wander around the Lexus corporate photography drooling over some of the coolest shots :)

RAL

Expert
Staff member
Reaction score
What amazes me is all the older Lexus models you still see on the road . . . and they all still look so good. Saw a black SC today . . . looking showroom new!

CIF

Expert
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great post krew! Speaking of the LS, just today I saw a 1st gen LS400 on the road, and it was in GREAT condition. I see 1st gen LS models from time to time, and almost all of them are in good-to-great condition. It's amazing to see, and a testament to Lexus quality and reliability that these cars, over 20 years old, are still running reliably out there, with the original paint jobs still in good condition, and virtually no body corrosion seen on most of the ones I see on the roads. Compare this with early 90s S Class models which I almost never see on the roads anymore. It's extremely rare to see one on the roads, so this shows just how amazing the LS quality is.

Also speaking of the LS430 pictured, the ones I see running around from time to time look brand new. Once again a testament to Lexus quality. I've never seen a 3rd gen LS430 yet that looked used or weathered, in terms of paint or corrosion.

man that's a killer shot, amazing to see location finds like that too. Lexus corp has some pretty great photographers for sure! I design the print ads for our dealership and sometimes just wander around the Lexus corporate photography drooling over some of the coolest shots :)
I wish their PR/studio shots were a little bit better.