2023 Honda CR-V

mikeavelli

Reactions
Another miss. Internet is bashing it. Will still sell.

You all do realize this gets worse mpg than the last model and uses a cvt.

Crazy how bland this is.

Reactions
Another miss. Internet is bashing it. Will still sell.

You all do realize this gets worse mpg than the last model and uses a cvt.

Crazy how bland this is.

Can you show me where the internet is bashing this?

Everywhere I see is that this is a welcomed and nice redesign.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Contrary to the bland HR-V, I think the CR-V looks very good. While the previous gen was ugly, this looks nice and upscale. With crisp and sharp bodylines that are lacking on the HR-V.

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
2025-honda-cr-v-e-fcev.jpg

(The first time I glanced this picture, I thought it was the Grand Highlander.)

This may look like a regular Honda CR-V, but the two fuel caps denote its plug-in hybrid setup. Usually, that would imply one of them is for the fuel tank to feed a combustion engine. However, this CR-V doesn't have a gas engine. Instead, it combines a fuel cell setup with a battery pack. Yes, the CR-V has been engineered with a plug-in hydrogen setup.

Touted as being "the only fuel cell electric passenger vehicle made in America," the compact SUV has a rather complicated name: 2025 Honda CR-V e:FCEV. Motivation is provided by a front-mounted electric motor producing 174 horsepower and 229 pound-feet of torque. The compressed hydrogen gas tank has a capacity of 4.3 kilograms for an EPA-certified driving range of 270 miles. As for the separate 17.7-kilowatt-hour battery pack, it has enough juice for an EPA-estimated 29 miles.

mikeavelli

Reactions

Crv wins due to better interior materials, space, and comfort, less noise (dont understand this one because the honda has a CVT), and infotainment is still weak and complicated compared to the new honda unit, and better overall driving dynamics.
RAV-4 Prime > CR-V 😝

Not going to argue with the conclusion they both are good. Since I’m not 105 years old I’ll take the much more rugged and original looking RAV-4.

The RAV-4 had ALL-TERRAIN tires, not All Seaon so no way it was going to hang with anything in regards to handling. If they drove them off road the RAV-4 would have had the advantage.

CR-V interior while nice is literally the same thing in the entire lineup.