New UX 250h owner from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

Lexucator

Fan
Reactions
Greetings!

I am writing to you as a first time Lexus owner. Actually, this is my first Toyota product... ever! My wife and I traditionally purchase Subarus and an occasional Mitsubishi Outlander here and there. The Lexus UX 250h is the first Lexus to park in our stable. We still enjoy our Subarus, however. Just picked up a 2019 Forester Touring, my wife’s daily driver, about one month ago.

I am absolutely loving my honeymoon with our UX. The hybrid powertrain is buttery smooth and I’m averaging just over 39 mpg in the first two weeks of ownership. Not bad. Behind the wheel, the UX (to me) feels a bit like the classic 80’s Japanese sports car, albeit with a slightly increased ride height and modern tech.

Looking forward to chatting with you about all things Lexus and excited to learn more about the UX.

Best regards,

Rob (Lexucator)

Brooks2IS

Premium Member
Reactions
Thanks, @Brooks2IS. I will definitely post a few pics. Just recently washed and waxed the UX recently and took a few pics. Will post soon.

Great pic of your IS, btw. Beautiful car!

Rob

Thanks Rob! I've enjoyed my IS, had an older one before it as well. Love the picture of the UX (and neighbor's GX in the back!). What options did you go for?

Reactions: RAL

Lexucator

Fan
Reactions
Thanks Rob! I've enjoyed my IS, had an older one before it as well. Love the picture of the UX (and neighbor's GX in the back!). What options did you go for?
Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoy the IS. The engineers did a nice job balancing style and performance into one package with the IS. The buyer is getting a lot for their money.

Our UX came equipped with the Premium Package, the Electrochromic rear view mirror with homelink, power rear door with kick sensor (a brilliant invention IMHO), heated steering wheel, blind spot monitor, intuitive parking assist, carpeted floor mats, and carpeted cargo mat. I purchased a set of the all weather floor liners and plan on purchasing the all weather cargo mat/liner.

What options did you go for on your IS and what model year is it?

BTW... nice job catching my neighbor’s GX in the background. Great attention to detail!

Rob

Last edited: