new to forum:just bought 15 nx300h(thoughts and mod question)?

Reactions
New to forum: I just bought L/certified 2015 nx300h with 23,351 miles for $31,500(fully loaded for the exception of power rear seats and wireless charging in armrest) from Lexus dealer in NJ. excellent condition and did alittle negotiating.

a little annoyed to find out that L/certified doesnt comes with certified aftermarket warranty(2 years up to 75k after your manufacturer warranty expires).although the suv is fairly new and still have 27k left on factory warranty.

just wanted to ask what do you think about the purchase price? and what preventive maint. should i do to it?any suggestion on mods(running boards/rims, etc)?

what are some of the pro/cons and likes and disikes of suv?

thank you in advance for comments.

mikeavelli

Reactions
New to forum: I just bought L/certified 2015 nx300h with 23,351 miles for $31,500(fully loaded for the exception of power rear seats and wireless charging in armrest) from Lexus dealer in NJ. excellent condition and did alittle negotiating.

a little annoyed to find out that L/certified doesnt comes with certified aftermarket warranty(2 years up to 75k after your manufacturer warranty expires).although the suv is fairly new and still have 27k left on factory warranty.

just wanted to ask what do you think about the purchase price? and what preventive maint. should i do to it?any suggestion on mods(running boards/rims, etc)?

what are some of the pro/cons and likes and disikes of suv?

thank you in advance for comments.

Congrats! Quite a few mods for the NX, see this one below.

FearTheYu

Founding Member
Reactions
Can you clarify by what you mean with aftermarket warranty? The L/Cert warranty is Lexus Extra Care which is directly from Lexus Financial. The coverage is 2 years/unlimited mileage warranty. The first four service intervals of 5000 miles/6mo is complimentary (not including normal wear and tear items like filters, tires, brakes as an example)

If you have msg your vin#, I'll be glad to check it out for you.

Congratulations on the NX300h, as for purchase price. It depends from State the state, so it's hard to say. As for preventive maintenance, go by the Lexus manual of recommended service intervals.

Rockville

Fan
Reactions
Running boards lower your ground clearance and nip you in the ankles or shins. Less is more so you don’t need’em.
The certified warranty is the best in the luxury business so you’re good there. Roof racks can be added but it changes the profile of the NX. Rubber mats are nice but don’t stack’em just one at a time...
You’re good until tires and brakes in about 15 K miles.

Reactions
Did you purchase this pre owned NX from a Lexus dealer? Are you sure that it is LCertified. If you did and it is, then you should have 2 years beyond the end of the factory warranty as well as unlimited mileage within that timeframe. Many independent used car dealers and even off brand franchise dealers have their own certification program with extended warranties attached to them, but if you did not purchase it from a Lexus franchise dealer, then it is not LCertified.