New member from France

Reactions
Hello,

I'm pleased to join this forum which I started to read regularly when I discovered the Lexus brand 4 years ago.
I'm french and I live near the town of Lille in France.
My wife and I have 2 boys : 2 years and 7 years old.

I've always owned french cars but some years ago I wanted to change to something with more power and luxe that what I can get with our french car makers. Reliability was also the main reason to change because even if french cars are quite good for engines, all around the engine is not always at the same level of quality even if things are getting better year after year.

I discovered Lexus by first buying a CT 200h as a second vehicle.
Then I bought a used GS 450h Executive (highest level in France) Gen 4 (year 2012).
We replaced the CT200 1 year ago by an Auris Touring Sport from 2015.

The GS is the best car I ever had and I really love it :).

Not sure what may replace it in 2 years (I plan to replace it after 5 years). If the ES, which is coming to Europe, had an AWD model it may be an option… if not maybe by a used GS 450h - 2016 model … I not see a lot of added value to replace my GS 450h by a ES 300h if I don't get any benefit such as AWD which is something I would like to get if possible for my next car.

Thanks a lot for this great forum, rich from its members, and in which I found a lot of information !

Reactions
Welcome! You will find tons of information and a great community here. I am new to the forum as well and enjoying it very much. I am planning a trip to France next year with my partner and we are looking forward to it!