New GX 460 Premium Owner

Reactions
Hi all,
just bought a 2023 GX premium package in December. I love it so far. I did a lot of research before buying, I compared it with some of the other luxury competitors (BMW X5, Mercedes GL series, etc) but since I was familiar with the RX, (I bought one for my wife a few years ago ) and always enjoyed driving it, I went with the GX.

I have to admit, I almost went with one of the other brands since they typically are rated “higher” in many of the YouTube car rating vids, but since we never had a problem with the RX, I went with a larger Lexus option due to its legendary reputation.

my question is why are those other competitors thought of more highly even though they’re infamous for having mechanical and quality issues?

Thanks in advance!

RAL

Reactions
Hi all,
just bought a 2023 GX premium package in December. I love it so far. I did a lot of research before buying, I compared it with some of the other luxury competitors (BMW X5, Mercedes GL series, etc) but since I was familiar with the RX, (I bought one for my wife a few years ago ) and always enjoyed driving it, I went with the GX.

I have to admit, I almost went with one of the other brands since they typically are rated “higher” in many of the YouTube car rating vids, but since we never had a problem with the RX, I went with a larger Lexus option due to its legendary reputation.

my question is why are those other competitors thought of more highly even though they’re infamous for having mechanical and quality issues?

Thanks in advance!
Welcome @Kita2023 ... one answer to your question is ... the problems largely arise after the lease.

Reactions
I’ve noticed the volume on my phone (through Bluetooth) seems kind of low on incoming calls (and outbound made calls). Does anyone know how to increase the phone volume on the 2023 GX infotainment system. Thanks!