MY21 GX

Reactions
Still waiting for the multimedia manual to go live to seal carryover status.

Only item I saw so far is an additional alert with RCTA

suxeL

Follower
Reactions
Is the multimedia manual different from the regular manual? If there the same, their no indication of any changes.

Reactions
It tends to be more granular than the other manuals for items outside of separate navigation manual but not anticipating anything else different from options than the small RCTA change.

Perhaps we will see some package options shuffled up? Offer off-road package on a base model? A Crawl/MTS switch exists for non-AVS/RAHC models in the middle east.

2020-cc-switch-jpg.2328128

Existing 2020 Crawl/MTS switch - off-road package
20200529_220352-jpg.2323698

Crawl switch options for '10-'19

suxeL

Follower
Reactions
Yea for some reason I have been reading the MY20 GXes wiring has been reworked extensively. This has resulted in the switch no longer working on the NADM where it had been a plug and play in previous MYs. The only way to get crawl and MTS is soley by purchasing the Luxury trim ($13k extra).

Reactions
MTS ECU no longer exists separately and appears to be embedded into the skid control ECU off of the master cylinder. Crawl switch wiring is present from existing switch to driver side kick panel but wiring is absent further to the skid control ECU in engine bay. Assuming the logic is present this is a far more invasive mod and will probably be a while before we know for sure.

Reactions
Info from brochure:

• Looks like you can get ML and powered 3rd row on a Premium now with Premium Plus
• ML shows as standalone for Premium in brochure but not on the Lexus build wizard online
• Heated Steering wheel available on Premium
• Fire Agate Pearl gone
• 2020 Premium 18" is now optional on 2021 Premium. Base and Premium share the same standard rim in 2021
• Probably just a typo but doesn't show heated steering wheel on Luxury in brochure
• 2020 Premium 18" wheel is now optional on 2021 Premium. Base and Premium share the same standard rim in 2021.
• Dual-screen DVD Rear-Seat Entertainment System (RSES) is gone as an option
• In disclosures - "3. Starfire Pearl available for an additional charge."

suxeL

Follower
Reactions
If your in a market where they offer the GX and Prado, I`d say go with the Prado.
Standard CP/AA
Lane Dep Alert comes with active Yaw assist.