My Informal Video Review of the 2015 NX200t

Brooks2IS

Premium Member
Reactions

Had the pleasure of driving around a 2015 NX200t as a loaner yesterday while my car was having a recall and oil change done and I made an informal tour/review of it. I've mentioned my YouTube channel a few times here so I time to provide a little content to back up what I've been claiming ;) Hope you all enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Reactions: RAL

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Was concise and accurate, though just one tiny error - the headlamps are not HID but LED projectors. :) Don't worry, many reviews, even professional ones have made the same mistake.

Also, it's guys like you that make the car community so much fun since your passion for cars shows having taken the time to make this video. Oh, and your knowledge is spot on especially when you precisely called out the Accord Sport in the video (the 18-in machined Sport wheels can only be recognized by a car buff)! :D

Brooks2IS

Premium Member
Reactions
Was concise and accurate, though just one tiny error - the headlamps are not HID but LED projectors. :) Don't worry, many reviews, even professional ones have made the same mistake.

Also, it's guys like you that make the car community so much fun since your passion for cars shows having taken the time to make this video. Oh, and your knowledge is spot on especially when you precisely called out the Accord Sport in the video (the 18-in machined Sport wheels can only be recognized by a car buff)! :D
Thanks! My apologies- I was under the impression that the LED's were the triple beams, and just assumed the projectors were HIDs! And again, thanks-- thought I should edit that snafu out, but it adds character, right?:D

Reactions: RAL

RAL

Reactions
I just want to echo what the others have expressed. It is an impressive, articulate, detailed review. I appreciate your passion.
Enjoyed your youtube channel too. You are a good grandson! :D

Brooks2IS

Premium Member
Reactions
I just want to echo what the others have expressed. It is an impressive, articulate, detailed review. I appreciate your passion.
Enjoyed your youtube channel too. You are a good grandson! :D
Thanks again! And I do try my best ;)