My Friend's new RX350

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
An old friend of mine (and a colleague of mine at my church) moved out further away from D.C. some years ago, into the outer-VA suburbs. He and I were going to go shopping soon to replace his old Toyota Highlander. Well, of course, he's married (I'm not), so he has to answer to his better half...a girl he met, years ago, when he was In Seoul, South Korea with the U.S. Air Force. Instead of a new Korean product (say, a Kia or Hyundai SUV, or even a new Genesis G80/G90 sedan), he told me, on the phone tonight, that she had fallen in love with a new White Pearl Lexus RX350. So, they took it home (I wasn't there this time, during the deal or to test-drive and inspect it for them, as I often am for others). He sent me some cell-phone pictures, but they didn't come out very well, so, instead, I'll post some look-alikes from Google. It's a standard, AWD, (non-F-Sport) RX350......yes, spindle-grille and all LOL.
biggrin.gif

My own new car, a Lacrosse, if all goes well and according to the schedule, will be built tomorrow (July 31) or sometime during this coming week, and be shipped and ready in a couple of weeks after that.

(BTW, as a new Lexus owner, I invited him to join this forum......we'll see if he takes that up, although he's not as deeply interested in vehicles as I am, and doesn't have a lot of time to post)

Lexus%20RX%20350%202016.jpg

14365950029.jpg

2017-Lexus-RX-350-rear-view-750x444.jpg

43a4e3d9f4e538866b66947cc23e8fb9x.jpg

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
My own (special-ordered) 2018 new car should arrive in a few days. One just like it appeared on the dealer-stock list (but is apparently still in transit).