My Exclusive look at the LC 500 (4k Video)

mikeavelli

Reactions
I've been sitting on this since SEMA...didn't want to post before the embargo...got a super up close and personal look at the LC...nothing like KREW and the Spain trip but I was blown away just as much... IT is utterly superb!!!

To make a long story short working with VIP Auto Salon and Lexus we had to transport the cars back and my project RC F for transport. Usually transport is on the premises but not this year. We drove quite a bit to get them to the location. I got to see not just the VIP Auto RC F and GS F on the move but the LC. It is simply breathtaking and with the sun setting it was magical. I won't forget it.

After arriving I took this 5 minute video until my battery basically died. I then had to walk back about 2 miles and take a train back to SEMA.

ALL WORTH IT!

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
I hope this is not a repost (if so, I haven't seen it before, but it's also appearing on some other forums). Mike, is that you doing this LC500 walk-around and trying out the controls? From what I remember of your voice, sounds like it. ;)

mikeavelli

Reactions

mikeavelli

Reactions
Thanks guys. I should have been doing this videos ages ago, really from the perspective of someone who is going to buy and use the car daily. So things like trunk space and turn signals amaze me lol. Here is a very short clip of the same car on the move, its simply stunning. Very few cars in stock form make me drool like the LC does.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
So things like trunk space and turn signals amaze me lol.

Agreed.....and trunk space can be especially critical in small-to-medium sized coupes like the LC, although usually not as bad in front-engined coupes as in mid-engined 2-seaters. I usually do a report of what the cargo area is like on every vehicle I review.

Here is a very short clip of the same car on the move, its simply stunning

That's probably (?) what the new Toyota Supra is going to look like, more or less.....without the spindle-grille.