krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2021-06-16-lexus-nx-podcast-15.jpg

The latest episode of the Lexus Enthusiast Podcast is now live, with Kevin & Michael breaking down all the latest Lexus news. This week, the focus is on the freshly announced second-generation 2022 NX crossover, though there is some time to discuss leaked next-generation LX powertrain and trim levels.

You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, listen on Spotify, or download the MP3 file directly. Hope you enjoy listening, and please let us know what you think on our new Podcast forum!

Continue reading...

RAL

Reactions
Once again, BRAVO! Thank you for the feast of insight guys! I really appreciate these podcasts!

Will1991

Reactions
It's also pretty cool being able to associate a voice to the nickname.

Loved how fast krew said "no" about driving his car, epic! šŸ˜œ

It seems both of you think this 2NX will outsell the ES big time, do you see it as the new pick of the range?
For the 450h+ EV range, maybe they're waiting for the final EPA data and it's a underpromise situation? Did Lexus stated any difference vs. the RAV4 Prime?

Direct4 + NX = NX...F?

But guys, did I miss the 14th podcast?

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I completely understand Michael with the RX450h+ love. The current 450h is my favorite Lexus loaner to drive, and if they made something like it with an LS-grade interior and the latest tech I'd be first in line.