krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2021-05-05-lexus-enthusiast-podcast-12.jpg

The latest episode of the Lexus Enthusiast Podcast is now live, with Kevin & Michael breaking down all the latest Lexus news. We start with the new three-row crossover being built in Indiana, follow it up with a look at the leaked NX, then dive deep into our personal history of Lexus vehicles.

You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, listen on Spotify, or download the MP3 file directly. Hope you enjoy listening, and please let us know what you think on our new Podcast forum!

Continue reading...

RAL

Reactions
Michael, ... BIG CONGRATULATIONS! ... on your new GX! I think your perceptions are spot-on having owned a 4Runner and also having driven my sister's GX. Our mutual friend, Brooks, is crazy for the GX having owned both a 4Runner and GX ... Applaud your color choice! Both of our vehicles are Atomic Silver/Black! Still scratching my head trying to understand how Lexus could cancel one of their most popular colors??? Our lease expires on the NX in August. So, anxiously awaiting the new NX coming this Fall with the two new color choices. Just hoping I like one of them as well as Atomic Silver ... And you are right, we could never again do without Mark Levinson! ... So again, happy trails to you!

Thank you both, Kevin and Michael, for these podcasts! While our forums are great, it is so good to hear your thoughts about everything and sharing your experiences. So much appreciate all you guys do to make LE what it is!

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Thank you so much, @RAL !!

I think we might have to bring you on the podcast when you snag the new NX!

Reactions: RAL

Will1991

Reactions
That thing is awesome, I had no idea about it! 😁

This podcast was really nice, I’m in a similar place like @krew was, I love the brand and want to be part of it but somehow I’ve managed to keep good financial decisions above my passion.
And my fiancé, for now at least, tries her best to listen to me 😅