krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Last edited:

GuoxJason

Fan
Reactions
It is always nice to be on the west coast! Everything happens earlier - sometimes when one is still in bed, and the internet provides so much with time. Back in the days, missing a live reveal meant scavenging for press photos. Having a live reveal with a working feed was another story.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
I believe with the exception of Australia, this is a good time for the live unveil since this is not during sleeping hours for the majority of the world.

Clock's ticking!

mwyf

Founding Member
Reactions
I believe with the exception of Australia, this is a good time for the live unveil since this is not during sleeping hours for the majority of the world.

Clock's ticking!
From Australia. And I'm staying up for this. It's not too late actually.

RAL

Reactions
From Australia. And I'm staying up for this. It's not too late actually.
Are you 14 or 15 hours ahead? . . . we changed to daylight savings unusually early this year.

Last edited:

Andyl

Founding Member
Reactions
I am amazed that no more new photos leaking out even on the day of unveiling, right before the announcement. Lexus has kept the secret and suspense really well.

Countdown less than 30 mins...

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Fingers crossed we'll see the new 3.5L V6 announced for the '16 Tacoma with Atkinson Cycle or a revised version of that or the current 3.5L V6. We can likely expect the 2L Turbo four in the RX but possibly for the European and other eastern markets As for the Hybrid, hoping it will be new too.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I am amazed that no more new photos leaking out even on the day of unveiling, right before the announcement. Lexus has kept the secret and suspense really well.

Absolutely shocking -- when was the last time Lexus was able to prevent leaks a production model, especially one without a concept version?

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions

Absolutely shocking -- when was the last time Lexus was able to prevent leaks a production model, especially one without a concept version?

It goes to show how critical the RX is to Lexus and how important it is to keep this tight-lipped!