Live Photos: The Lexus LC 500h Interior

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-02-25-gallery-lexus-lc-500h-interior.jpg

The newly introduced Lexus LC 500h sure has an interesting interior color scheme.
View the original article post

ydooby

Follower
Reactions
The 3-tone trim in live photos looks much better than the PR pictures. About time they finally get rid of the cruise control stalk from Toyota's parts bin. The omission of cup holders and sunglasses holder is a mistake though.

RAL

Reactions
Not a fan of the orange ... although my alma mater ... the University of Florida's school colors are blue and orange!

James

Founding Member
Reactions
I'm sure some with like the orange and that's fine but orange has never been in my color wheel.

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
I'm actually a fan of the orange, its the blue thats throwing me a little. I think if the blue were black or really dark grey I would like the color scheme a lot more. Overall really loving this interior though. Nice to see the LFA-inspired stalks by the gauge cluster making their way to a production car, and the entire dash has an LFA type look to it.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
I don't really like the velvet look at the top of the interior (see pic #6) because it just reminds me of the seats of old non-luxury cars that smell bad. It just doesn't look luxurious.

Reactions
Looks so good even in those amateur photos!

Only concern will be the off white color seats getting dirty quickly or require much more maintenance.

Will any orange sewing on the steering wheel & dash look too flashy?

James

Founding Member
Reactions
I wonder when they will add the LCH onto Lexus web page. I love looking at pictures there and going back and forth to see what future car I really want.

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
I have read some comments on European fora that the airco panel in the centre dash seems a bit cheap and too much of a 20th century feeling. I personally don't see any problem. Do any of you also dislike this feature?

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
I have read some comments on European fora that the airco panel in the centre dash seems a bit cheap and too much of a 20th century feeling. I personally don't see any problem. Do any of you also dislike this feature?
I don't see it either. It looks really nice.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
The reason might be because of the analog clock. My friend who is a BMW fan said he doesn't like the clock on the dash because it looks too "old"

James

Founding Member
Reactions
The reason might be because of the analog clock. My friend who is a BMW fan said he doesn't like the clock on the dash because it looks too "old"
I mean he's a BMW groupie he had to come up with something to complain about. If that's their best complaint I take that as a very good complement!

Reactions
AC panel seems fine.
I do think that they can improve on those black buttons, especially those on the door and left side of steering wheel. Why not do gun metal chrome to them just like the rest of interior?

Reactions: Joe