Live: Lexus Enthusiast at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-01-10-lexus-live-detroit-2016-400x200.jpg

The Detroit Auto Show opens today, and Lexus Enthusiast is here to bring you all the latest details on our favorite automotive brand.
View the original article post

lexus-lc-500-005-1-jpg.1150

Last edited by a moderator:

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Kevin is texting us back from the show, its super high energy and Lexus is aware of the leaked image that is making its way around the internet. More to come in 20 minutes!
i think it's not leaked by mistake
how come suddenly the only 1 photo appeared before the show with just 2 hrs or less
i think lexus themselves made this

mikeavelli

Reactions
i think it's not leaked by mistake
how come suddenly the only 1 photo appeared before the show with just 2 hrs or less
i think lexus themselves made this

That is possible! I do think someone in media leaked it before the unveil, Lexus got this close without a leak so I doubt they would have done it. This is one of the few times such an important car hasn't been seen in the flesh yet!

Reactions: RAL

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
it's only 1 hr and half or 2 hrs maximum
not this big deal . and even the choice of the photo , with this shot angle and the resolution decreasing i feel i can just read it's made by lexus themselves to gain more momentum and attention at the official revealing time

jwk

Reactions
Where is the tips part of the blog

http://www.carscoops.com/2016/01/new-lexus-lc-coupe-unmasked-watch.html

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
Just lovely and nearly 25 years after the original SC. Another CALTY beauty. I love how the both LF-FC and LC500 were shown alongside each other, since the LS itself cannot rise above ground just yet.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
OMG, unbelievable unveil and car. The little peak we got of the interior immediately reminded me of the original SC in terms of colors and materials. So emotional right now this is truly a best-of-breed product. Let's what the haters have to say now!