Lexus Southern Project LC 500 :)

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hi Everyone... here is an exclusive behind the scenes look at the Lexus Southern Project LC 500 I have been working on since May... the first stage is almost complete.... you will be seeing A LOT of this very special LC very very soon.. All the partners involved thus far have been super engaged & amazing to work with and its always exciting to see Lexus embrace modifying!

Big thanks so far to;
Lexus Southern
Vossen Wheels
Orafol Wraps
Miller Decals
RS-R Suspension
Butler Tire

I hope to give KREW and you all an exclusive look very soon.

Last edited:
Reactions
Ed9PvsG48BY.jpg

mikeavelli

Reactions
I've been working constantly as the car will be at SEMA and I want to pull my hair out, the little bit I have left lol.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Looks sweet - do anything with the brakes?

Good question. For now the huge stock brakes are wrapped in a reflective red. I did have larger AP Racing brakes made for the LC. At the last minute we decided not to install because we would have to cut the dust shield. Later on they will likely go on.

Vid from SEMA

mikeavelli

Reactions
A short clip I took of the #LCUL8TR parked while we waited for the SEMA roll out to start...

mikeavelli

Reactions
The world's first Tom's Racing Aero kit arrived yesterday and we installed it today before it heads to the Columbus, Ohio Auto Show then off to the Atlanta Auto Show! Here is a short video I took!

LCUL8TR x Toms Racing.JPG

FearTheYu

Founding Member
Reactions
Looks Great! Will you be bringing it by Nalley Lexus-Galleria in Smyrna sometime when it is done in May? I have a few technicians here in the shop that would love to get a closer look!

mikeavelli

Reactions
Looks Great! Will you be bringing it by Nalley Lexus-Galleria in Smyrna sometime when it is done in May? I have a few technicians here in the shop that would love to get a closer look!

Hey I am so sorry to just see this. Sure I can organize a time for it to stop by. I will send you a message or email me mikeforsythe13@gmail.com

How does the brake wrap fare under normal braking heat?

I am shocked to see not one problem thus far. Mind you the car isn't driven daily.