Lexus RX350 caviar vs obsidian black

Reactions
I'm looking to purchase a 2016 RX350. I really wanted a white one but not crazy with the gray trim over the wheel well. Because I'm purchasing a 2016 the white is difficult to find. Im considering getting it in black although, I do know I'll have to keep up with keeping it clean. If you have the caviar black or the obsidian black , plesse give me your thoughts. Thank you so much

Reactions
Black and white are the hardest to keep clean. Mine is Obsidian and love it. IMO only shows ddirt when close up.

mikeavelli

Reactions
We have a Caviar F-Sport...the wife loves it....I also think its well done and has a nice sheen to it over the flat black. I'm also a believe since its not a flat paint it will wear tougher....We just did a 600 mile roadtrip and I didn't see a scratch...

Good luck!

img_9608-jpg.1862

Reactions
Factory paint is no more durable from color to the next. Solid colors versus colors with metal flake in them are a matter of preference.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Factory paint is no more durable from color to the next. Solid colors versus colors with metal flake in them are a matter of preference.

It is my understanding some colors have more coats thus they are more durable.

Reactions
I'm looking to purchase a 2016 RX350. I really wanted a white one but not crazy with the gray trim over the wheel well. Because I'm purchasing a 2016 the white is difficult to find. Im considering getting it in black although, I do know I'll have to keep up with keeping it clean. If you have the caviar black or the obsidian black , plesse give me your thoughts. Thank you so much
I have owned both and prefer obsidian. Nothing looks better than black when clean and obsidian is more traditional as opposed to adding metallic finishes.