Lexus RX Owners RollCall

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hi, just wanted to copy Kevin and start this thread lol....not currently a RX owner but my folks have a 2015 Nuebla Gray F-sport which they traded in a 2014 Nuebla Gray AWD non-Fsport for. They love the features, looks and red leather!

Who else has a RX and post pics if you would like!

rayaans

Fan
Reactions
Hi, some of you guys may know me from Clublexus! Anyways, Im an owner of one of the first RX450h F-Sport's to arrive in the UK. Unfortunately, we didn't have an option of the red leather back then but here she is:

IMAG0401.jpg

Oh - and here is my 2nd gen RX300 (equivalent of RX330 in the states) which I owned for 8 years:

IMAG0126.jpg

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Hey rayaans, welcome here too! :)

Besides one of your wheels having a paint color mismatch, your 450h F Sport is still going strong right?

rayaans

Fan
Reactions
Hey rayaans, welcome here too! :)

Besides one of your wheels having a paint color mismatch, your 450h F Sport is still going strong right?

Nope I had the wheel colour mismatch sorted out on the first service! They just replaced the front alloy on the pictured side so its same all around.

The 450h is still going strong with 27k miles on it now. I have a scuffed wheel but it's not too bad so just left it. Apart from that, looks like new! :)

Brian

Founding Member
Reactions
Hello RX owners! Well, after an exhaustive search, I found my next Lexus vehicle, the 2015 RX 350 F-Sport in Red Claret Mica. I thought about the 2016 and NX, but I couldn't pass up one of the most iconic Lexus cars of all-time - especially at an unbelievable price. I looked and made offers on a 2015 RX450h,2015 GX460 Lux, and 2014 Acura RLX Hybrid (brand new) Advance Package, but couldn't pull the trigger - wasn't feeling it. Then, when I test drove the RX 350 F Sport, I knew right there this is the my next Lexus automobile. I am extremely happy with my new purchase. I've always been fond of the Red Claret Mica color and the wife loves the extra room up front. This is my 5th Lexus vehicle and I can't stop beaming. Looking forward to discussing all thing RX!

FYI, my avatar picture is not the picture of my car. I got that from Edmonton Lexus site. I'll be posting pics once there's enough light. :)

RAL

Reactions
Hello RX owners! Well, after an exhaustive search, I found my next Lexus vehicle, the 2015 RX 350 F-Sport in Red Claret Mica. I thought about the 2016 and NX, but I couldn't pass up one of the most iconic Lexus cars of all-time - especially at an unbelievable price. I looked and made offers on a 2015 RX450h,2015 GX460 Lux, and 2014 Acura RLX Hybrid (brand new) Advance Package, but couldn't pull the trigger - wasn't feeling it. Then, when I test drove the RX 350 F Sport, I knew right there this is the my next Lexus automobile. I am extremely happy with my new purchase. I've always been fond of the Red Claret Mica color and the wife loves the extra room up front. This is my 5th Lexus vehicle and I can't stop beaming. Looking forward to discussing all thing RX!

FYI, my avatar picture is not the picture of my car. I got that from Edmonton Lexus site. I'll be posting pics once there's enough light. :)
Congratulations! Wish you many happy miles!
Looking forward to your pics.

Last edited:
Reactions
image.jpeg Hello from Sydney Australia.

Took delivery of my 3rd Lexus, and 2nd RX just last week.

White Nova 2016 RX350 F Sport with Red Rose interior.

They've turned a corner with this car, and is a considerable improvement over the last one. I should know, as the other daily driver is a 2012 RX350 F Sport.

You guys are better off with the cost of this car in the US, as it cost me the equivalent of USD71,500 driveaway here. image.jpeg

Reactions: RAL

RAL

Reactions
View attachment 1351 Hello from Sydney Australia.

Took delivery of my 3rd Lexus, and 2nd RX just last week.

White Nova 2016 RX350 F Sport with Red Rose interior.

They've turned a corner with this car, and is a considerable improvement over the last one. I should know, as the other daily driver is a 2012 RX350 F Sport.

You guys are better off with the cost of this car in the US, as it cost me the equivalent of USD71,500 driveaway here. View attachment 1352
Love Australia! ... Thanks for the pics!