Lexus RC F Lexus RC F Joins Police Force in Australia

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-03-22-lexus-rc-f-australia-police-car.jpg

The New South Wales police force in Australia has added a Lexus RC F to their fleet.
View the original article post

Reactions: Den

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Interesting branding coup by Lexus having the windshield sticker like that. I'll bet the police there are already fighting over who gets to drive it.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Why don't Canadians and Americans get Exotics/Coupes? All we get are American full-size sedans as cop cars, such as Chargers, Impalas, and Tauruses. And the Chargers don't even have the SRT Hellcat engines in them.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Anyone know if there will be any engine upgrades in it? Or just the stock RC F?

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
CA a few Mustangs and Camaros, worn out and retired long ago. Newly purchased Explorers seem to be most popular today for highway patrol duty.

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
Why don't Canadians and Americans get Exotics/Coupes? All we get are American full-size sedans as cop cars, such as Chargers, Impalas, and Tauruses. And the Chargers don't even have the SRT Hellcat engines in them.
I've heard rumors that Fairfax, VA police have a GTR, and in Herndon, VA there are some APR tuned Volkswagens that VWOA gifted them.

Interesting branding coup by Lexus having the windshield sticker like that. I'll bet the police there are already fighting over who gets to drive it.
Exactly what I was thinking. Whoever gets to drive that around is in for a seriously fun time. I wonder if this car will be out on patrol regularly or if its just on certain occasions.

Reactions
So is this really on duty or only there for special events? Australia wants in on the fun that Dubai already has...

Reactions
So is this really on duty or only there for special events? Australia wants in on the fun that Dubai already has...
I think ti is only for special events in South NSW. In the main areas of NSW (Sydney) they have a Porsche 911 for our special events.

Reactions
I think ti is only for special events in South NSW. In the main areas of NSW (Sydney) they have a Porsche 911 for our special events.
Of course..."Community Engagement Vehicle"...it would be cooler if we replaced Community Engagement with Pursuit Intervention.