flexus

Follower
Reaction score
I believe the CT is too tight, just like the Corolla hatchback. I'm only 168 cm (below average for any race lol, maybe I'm alien) and if I were to sit behind myself, I'm left with less than two inches of knee room.

But I'll still take one since the rest of the household are female and shorter than me lol.
Corolla hatch has same wb as UX

flexus

Follower
Reaction score

krew

Expert
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Autocar has more details on the upcoming Lexus electric vehicle concept that will debut at the Tokyo Motor Show this year:

The as-yet-unnamed concept takes the form of a tall, boxy and city-friendly hatchback that wears a more futuristic design than any model in the brand’s 2019 line-up. Inspiration is expected to be taken from the brand’s LF-SA concept of 2015, albeit updated with more production intent.
“We feel that our future could resemble this design,” Lexus vice-president Koji Sato told Autocar.

The interior is expected to feature two screens on either side of the steering wheel showing off the brand’s next-generation infotainment system.
Details on the powertrain are still sketchy, but the concept could preview the in-wheel electric motor technology Lexus is...
Continue reading...

internalaudit

Follower
Reaction score
I just hope it's C segment as there is no demand for luxury B segment
True. Compact will have more utility. I had to look the definition up. The Audi Q4 etron will seem to be slotted between the Q3 and Q5 in size. The UX is subcompact though and I thought this was going to be one of the first BEVs for Lexus but it seems it's that smaller urban car that will come out first.