Lexus or Toyoda Residence

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
As an architecture buff and minor in undergrad, I came across the most unusual video, but noticed the Lexus vehicles in the compound, particularly an LS 600hL and HS 250h. Considering it's in Nagoya, Aichi and is roughly 1000 sq meters, does this possibly belong to a Toyoda or a Lexus senior exec?

Even though smaller in overall size than my childhood home (actually 3 times bigger than my own personal house I designed and built), something like this a mega-mansion in Japan at 1000 square meters (just under 10,800 sq. ft).

The sprawling homes seen in the United States are very atypical in space-challenged Japan. I doubt that the Toyoda family would reside in such an exposed residence though, let alone racey Akio drive an HS without F-Sport enhancements.

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Reactions
As an architecture buff and minor in undergrad, I came across the most unusual video, but noticed the Lexus vehicles in the compound, particularly an LS 600hL and HS 250h. Considering it's in Nagoya, Aichi and is roughly 1000 sq meters, does this possibly belong to a Toyoda or a Lexus senior exec?

Even though smaller in overall size than my childhood home (actually 3 times bigger than my own personal house I designed and built), something like this a mega-mansion in Japan at 1000 square meters (just under 10,800 sq. ft).

The sprawling homes seen in the United States are very atypical in space-challenged Japan. I doubt that the Toyoda family would reside in such an exposed residence though, let alone racey Akio drive an HS without F-Sport enhancements.

I remember this guy on CL who had a 600h L in Japan that would pop in time to time..I think he had a few cars too....

Thanks I love looking at similar things..