Lexus Named Top Brand in J.D. Power 2015 Vehicle Dependability Study

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-02-25-lexus-gx-2012-400x200.jpg

Lexus ranks first in U.S. dependability for the fourth year in a row, with the ES, CT, GX & RX taking individual honors.
View the original article post

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
I drive my brother's Mercedes everyday and I can say this, Lexus, you will never lose me.

D

DDas

I drive my brother's Mercedes everyday and I can say this, Lexus, you will never lose me.
YES! My dad drives a Mercedes CClass and I have an ES330 and wow I hate that Benz! (He does too). haha I know they aren't in the same class but still when it comes to reliability, the Lexus always wins.

Lasse J. Nordvik

Follower
Reactions
To make the most reliable cars is all the more impressive when they are also the most technologically advanced cars.

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
YES! My dad drives a Mercedes CClass and I have an ES330 and wow I hate that Benz! (He does too). haha I know they aren't in the same class but still when it comes to reliability, the Lexus always wins.
We're in the process of changing all the control arms and tie rods on the merc, the bmw we had also had issues (bearings, bushings and electrical). My Lexuses, only oil and tires