krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2023-03-10-lexus-lx-700h.jpg

Lexus has trademarked the LX 700h nameplate in Canada, basically confirming the introduction of the twin-turbo i-FORCE MAX hybrid powertrain introduced with the new Toyota Sequoia.
This is exactly the engine the LX needs: a twin-turbo 3.5-liter V6 engine with an output of 437 horsepower and 583 lb.-ft. of torque along with the added benefit of being a hybrid (namely the combined 20 MPG fuel economy and low-speed battery power).
(The next question is when the powertrain will debut — considering this trademark has only shown up in Canada, the LX 700h is likely at least a year away from release.)

Continue reading...

Reactions
FINALLY! I've been waiting for this! Been saving, myself, for an LX and wanted that Sequoia engine. This is going to be a great model for the LX!

Thinking of the FSport with a Nori Green exterior or Caviar exterior and black interior (maybe red if I do the Caviar). Probably going to be that annoying person and lift it slightly with some off-road wheels/tires and never take it off-roading! lol

Reactions: RAL
Reactions
FINALLY! I've been waiting for this! Been saving, myself, for an LX and wanted that Sequoia engine. This is going to be a great model for the LX!

Thinking of the FSport with a Nori Green exterior or Caviar exterior and black interior (maybe red if I do the Caviar). Probably going to be that annoying person and lift it slightly with some off-road wheels/tires and never take it off-roading! lol
Knowing Lexus, it will hit the market the next decade.