Lexus Japan Releases Special Edition NX 200t & NX 300h

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-11-30-lexus-nx-urban-style-hero.jpg

Blacked out spindle grille and black accents, available in five exterior colors.
View the original article post

D

DDas

I like it, but I agree with some of the others: it's nothing too exciting. I must say, though, I really wish Lexus brought this version of the non FSport to the US. It looks so much better and cleaner. I know that there were reasons they had to provide the US with a different look, but it just does not look good as this. I also wish Lexus would offer larger wheels for the NX. Just some random thoughts. lol

Reactions
I would have rather had the Bird's Eye camera. Doesn't make sense NX doesn't have it when RX and most likely forthcoming models will. (And for crying out loud, RAV4, Corolla, and YARIS have PCS, LKA and Auto Highbeam standard when it's still an expesive option on my Lexus *eyeroll* )

Reactions
looks like the appearance package they put on the RX350 a few years back with the F Sport front end and added dark wheels. Dark wheels look good and I like the F Sport front end more, looks more full bodied.

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
This is more or less the same package as Lexus Europe introduced already as 'Sport' Edition (not only on NX, also on CT and IS).

Referring to some of the reactions here: as a European, it's a bit strange to see that some equipment is not offered at all in the U.S., e.g. the 360° camera or the panoramic roof option.

mikeavelli

Reactions
This is more or less the same package as Lexus Europe introduced already as 'Sport' Edition (not only on NX, also on CT and IS).

Referring to some of the reactions here: as a European, it's a bit strange to see that some equipment is not offered at all in the U.S., e.g. the 360° camera or the panoramic roof option.

At Essen I had the chance to check out a Euro spec NX with the pamoramic roof and its mind boggling why we don't get it here.

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
At Essen I had the chance to check out a Euro spec NX with the pamoramic roof and its mind boggling why we don't get it here.
It is a great feature. But it is not perfect, unfortunately: it's only a fixed version (you can't open it) and you can't put any roof rack.
Nevertheless, not a very expensive option, design-wise a very cool thing and it adds a lot of light in the interior:

nx-300h-image-011-790-590_tcm-3085-354663.jpg

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Non opening pano roof, reminds me of RR Evoque. My personal requirement is that a pano roof opens.