Lexus Japan Releases Special Edition NX 200t & NX 300h

Discussion in 'Lexus Lounge' started by krew, Nov 30, 2016.

1. krew
    krew Administrator
    IS-SV and Den like this.
  2. Lexus Cohen
    Nothing interesting here!

meth.ix likes this.
  3. meth.ix
    BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  4. DDas
    I like it, but I agree with some of the others: it's nothing too exciting. I must say, though, I really wish Lexus brought this version of the non FSport to the US. It looks so much better and cleaner. I know that there were reasons they had to provide the US with a different look, but it just does not look good as this. I also wish Lexus would offer larger wheels for the NX. Just some random thoughts. lol

5. Precisionpoint
    I would have rather had the Bird's Eye camera. Doesn't make sense NX doesn't have it when RX and most likely forthcoming models will. (And for crying out loud, RAV4, Corolla, and YARIS have PCS, LKA and Auto Highbeam standard when it's still an expesive option on my Lexus *eyeroll* )

6. SC457
    looks like the appearance package they put on the RX350 a few years back with the F Sport front end and added dark wheels. Dark wheels look good and I like the F Sport front end more, looks more full bodied.

meth.ix likes this.
  7. Joe
    Joe Premium Member
    This is more or less the same package as Lexus Europe introduced already as 'Sport' Edition (not only on NX, also on CT and IS).

Referring to some of the reactions here: as a European, it's a bit strange to see that some equipment is not offered at all in the U.S., e.g. the 360° camera or the panoramic roof option.

8. mikeavelli
    mikeavelli Staff Member Moderator
    At Essen I had the chance to check out a Euro spec NX with the pamoramic roof and its mind boggling why we don't get it here.

Joe likes this.
  9. Joe
    Joe Premium Member
    It is a great feature. But it is not perfect, unfortunately: it's only a fixed version (you can't open it) and you can't put any roof rack.
    Nevertheless, not a very expensive option, design-wise a very cool thing and it adds a lot of light in the interior:

[​IMG]

meth.ix and mikeavelli like this.
  10. Lexus Cohen
    While Mercedes has the gorgeous new glc coupe, Lexus is putting makeup on the NX.

meth.ix likes this.
  11. IS-SV
    IS-SV Premium Member
    Non opening pano roof, reminds me of RR Evoque. My personal requirement is that a pano roof opens.

12. Tragic Bronson
    Will this culminate to a North American special edition as well?