GS, IS, CT, LX, RX, NX.
View the original article post

Last edited:
Reactions: Den

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Give me
The NX wheels with The LX seats in The GS-F while making it blacked on white like this GS

Reactions
Oh man I wish they would give us (here in the US) the chance to buy a new CT one last time. I am resigned now to getting an X1 at my ct lease end since the more I see of UX I just can’t see myself buying it. Maybe when it finally comes to dealers I’ll have an epiphany but for now it’s just not looking good.

Rob Grieveson

Follower
Reactions
These are great looking cars and perhaps they should become readily available and not just as specials. They really to me highlight the real luxury of the Brand.
Have to agree with Zander the CT is missed and the UX is taking a long time to arrive and is a very different vehicle to the CT. Lexus are certainly lacking in this section of the market. The CT has earned an enviable reputation for trouble free and economical motoring combined with a touch of Lexus individuality. Nothing else like it.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
I still believe that the new Corolla will take this spot from CT as it already take it from the Auris

No Auris and No CT anymore
That's what I believe

If you see the new Corolla hatch you will see a very strong resemble of the LF-Ch the concept of the CT very much more than the CT itself

Rob Grieveson

Follower
Reactions
The Auris name is only used in certain countries, in other markets this same vehicle is simply known as the Corolla hatchback. The Auris is marketed in South Africa and imported from Japan, the Corolla sedan is now imported from Australia it was previously manufactured in South Africa and exported to several right hand drive destinations.
So I do not believe the Corolla can ever replace the CT whatever Lexus decide to do, I think they have introduced the UX and that is going to be the replacement due to the increasing popularity of the SUV type vehicle as opposed to a hatchback.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
I know that the Auris is for specific markets

I meant to say that the new generation Corolla is way step forward from our current, that's from all whom tested it

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Oh man I wish they would give us (here in the US) the chance to buy a new CT one last time. I am resigned now to getting an X1 at my ct lease end since the more I see of UX I just can’t see myself buying it. Maybe when it finally comes to dealers I’ll have an epiphany but for now it’s just not looking good.

Agreed! Lexus should have sold the 2018 CT 200h for North America, with the CT refresh and now the "Black Sequence" it definitely looks sharp. The UX should go on sale at the end of November 2018. Lexus could have sold a few more 2018 CT's from September 2017 through all of 2018 prior to the release of the UX...