LC500 hot performance once in a while...

Reactions
got up to 110 when nobody was lookin' and it was smooth as silk, tightly glued to the road; we felt incredibly stable and secure. the LC is made for this and its the first time i've experienced a car capable of safely cruising at 150 and i'm blown away...what a rush, coulda climber higher but chickened out (got my 'pass go' revoked a few months ago damn it with my first speeding ticket ever) so i cooled down...an amazing machine; feels better at 110 than 65....wow gotta find a track somewhere whew !
anybody go faster ? couple you tubes of a guy on the autobahn are cool...this baby is made for speed !

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I believe it, because the LS500 is rock-solid over 100 MPH as well. TNGA handling is for real.

Reactions
graceful aggression...i enjoy gearing it at fairly robust rmp (learning to shift a vw, my daddy taught me, "never lug your engine") and i notice the changes to the 2020 LC trans are exactly that...btw, we perform optimally in "sport" mode and i believe that is actually the LC's default setting, as the other modes are simply dialed back and mellowed out....